The six classes each have a unique Fight and Defend command.
Turn-based battles offer detailed information so you can plan your strategy perfectly.
Each skill in the game has two variations to choose from.
Enjoy a charming world full of NPCs whose dialog changes based on a variety of factors.
There are dozens of optional boss fights throughout the game which can really challenge your party.
Many NPCs offer sidequests, ranging from game-length quests to simple tasks like delivering sweaters.
Read and find tons of books throughout the game. Some are goofy children’s stories, others are informational.
- An RPG in a home brewed engine, allowing for vast party customization and in depth nuanced skills!
- Strategic, turn-based gameplay! We promise. Well, YMMV.
- No random encounters! Only scripted fights or carefully placed monster groups, and plenty of optional bosses!
- Six classes, each with ten skills to learn and master! At least one will kill you!
- Over several million or some obscene number of potential party builds!
- A significant percentage of those are extremely fun to play with!
- Dungeons to crawl that aren’t boring grey literal dungeons!
- Actually there’s one boring grey literal dungeon.
- Talking wolves!
- Play a pig! Play a princess! Save a pig princess! Or don’t. It’s up to you!
- And a NEW car! (Actual game takes place approximately 100 years before cars were invented. Also, on a different planet.)
Buy Blessed Ones on Steam!
Idiosyncratic game developers from Denver, CO